Thursday, October 3, 2013

Trunk Show at P-Dubs

I am probably the only gal that does a 'trunk' show sitting down--lol

Thanks, Pam for asking me to show off a few of the scrap quilts I have made using my GO and/or BABY and the DIES.

Both shows were a lot of fun for me.  I like asking/answering questions.  I love sharing/teaching new to you ideas/concepts. 

Special THANKS to Pat for lending me her apron so I could look/feel like a shop worker.  Now of course I am working on making my own to wear when I am feeling creative!

Friends and Family all know that I wear several hats.  It was a blast for me to get to keep my 'creative' one on for a full day.  Fun enough that I agreed to hang out at Pam's shop again this Friday & Saturday for the Shop HOP.

I don't know what she is going to be having me work on/with but I bet I have fun doing so.

Check out the Trunk Show post and join us this weekend!

If you want to see my 'other hat' give me a call if you are looking to buy or sell a home or farm in SW MO.
New listing in Verona $65,000  3 Bed, 1.5 Bath, fenced yard-  NICE call me for info 366-0057